T.O.R Index du Forum

T.O.R Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Copywrite Carbon Copy S Phony Art Pub Scam 2013

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    T.O.R Index du Forum -> Candidatures -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
geokealo

Masculin
Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Copywrite Carbon Copy S Phony Art Pub Scam 2013 Répondre en citant

Copywrite Carbon Copy S Phony Art Pub Scam 2013 > urlin.us/2c8fd

Good,,,Mourning,,,(Wake,,,Yo,,,Punk,,,Ass,,,Up),,,02:39,,,buy,,,track,,,12Comments,download,a-list,app,Follow,Columbus,Alive,on,Facebook,Twitter,RSS,More,of,the,Latest,Archive,May2016,April2016,March2016,February2016,January2016,December2015,November2015,October2015,September2015,August2015,July2015,June2015,Advertisement,•,Place,an,ad,Also,,,,there,,,is,,,a,,,song,,,called,,,"Being,,,For,,,the,,,Benefit,,,of,,,Mr"I,,had,,the,,headphone,,jack,,halfway,,in,,and,,it,,played,,only,,the,,speaker,,with,,the,,music,,and,,not,,the,,vocals,",,explains,,Copy,,,who,,released,,two,,versions,,of,,God,,Save,,The,,King,,last,,yearI,,Love,,Lucy,,03:28,,buy,,track,,4As,,,good,,,if,,,not,,,better,,,than,,,Dangermouse's,,,Grey,,,AlbumNow,he's,gone,and,released,a,free,album,built,entirely,on,samples,from,SgtScratch,Johnsons,Reprise,01:27,buy,track,13It's,called,Carbon,Copy's,Phony,Art,Pub,Scam,,and,it,features,Copy,rapping,over,music,from,every,song,on,the,classic,Beatles,LP,in,orderFeeling,,,burnt,,,out,,,on,,,hip-hop,,,after,,,releasing,,,two,,,albums,,,in,,,the,,,past,,,year,,,,Copy,,,was,,,craving,,,something,,,different"I,,,had,,,the,,,headphone,,,jack,,,halfway,,,in,,,and,,,it,,,played,,,only,,,the,,,speaker,,,with,,,the,,,music,,,and,,,not,,,the,,,vocals,",,,explains,,,Copy,,,,who,,,released,,,two,,,versions,,,of,,,God,,,Save,,,The,,,King,,,last,,,yearIt,,,was,,,perfect.",,,Okayplayer.com,,,premiered,,,the,,,worksRead,,AVegas,Calls,Drake,"Fake",For,Not,Crediting,Popcaan,&,Beenie,Man,On,"VIEWS",Another,Bobby,Shmurda,GS9,Associate,Sentenced,To,53,Years,In,Prison,TDE,Announces,Signing,Of,Lance,Skiiiwalker,Soulja,Boy's,$400,Million,Deal,Confirmed,White,House,On,Lockdown,After,Shooting,More,news,on,HipHopDX,Mr.released,April,12,,2013,403,,,Forbidden.1.5M,440.7K,82.6K,53.3K,Home,News,Singles,Videos,Reviews,Interviews,Editorials,Releases,Tickets,Home,News,Singles,Videos,Reviews,Interviews,Editorials,Releases,Tickets,News,Singles,Videos,Editorials,More,Copywrite,"Carbon,Copy's,Phony,Art,Pub,Scam",Stream,April,13,,2013,,2:11,PM,by,Jake,Paine,8,Columbus,,Ohio,veteran,emcee/producer,Copywrite,released,a,free,album,this,weekSell,,,CDr,,,Share,,,Statistics,,,Have:,,,6,,,Want:,,,9,,,Avg,,,Rating:,,,--,,,/,,,5,,,Ratings:,,,0,,,Last,,,Sold:,,,Never,,,Lowest:,,,--,,,Median:,,,--,,,Highest:,,,--,,,Videos,,,Edit,,,Add,,,a,,,Video,,,Lists,,,Add,,,to,,,List,,,Contributors,,,mee55mee,,,More,,,Images,,,Edit,,,Release,,,Sell,,,This,,,Item,,,Copywrite,,,And,,,DJ,,,Scratch,,,Johnson,,,‎–,,,Carbon,,,Copy's,,,Phony,,,Art,,,Pub,,,Scam,,,Label:,,,O.D.O.T,,,Records,,,‎–,,,none,,,Format:,,,CDr,,,,Album,,,,Promo,,,Country:,,,US,,,Released:,,,2013,,,Genre:,,,Hip,,,Hop,,,Style:,,,,,,Tracklist,,,1,,,Carbon,,,Copy's,,,Phony,,,Art,,,Pub,,,Scam,,,2:02,,,2,,,High,,,With,,,Friends,,,2:44,,,3,,,I,,,Love,,,Lucy,,,3:29,,,4,,,Can't,,,Come,,,Plain,,,2:47,,,5,,,Wrong,,,I'm,,,Write,,,2:37,,,6,,,ADHD,,,Quality,,,3:35,,,7,,,Being,,,For,,,The,,,Benefit,,,Of,,,MrMore,Images,Edit,Release,Sell,This,Item,Copywrite,And,DJ,Scratch,Johnson,‎–,Carbon,Copy's,Phony,Art,Pub,Scam,Label:,O.D.O.T,Records,‎–,none,Format:,CDr,,Album,,Promo,Country:,US,Released:,2013,Genre:,Hip,Hop,Style:,Tracklist,1,Carbon,Copy's,Phony,Art,Pub,Scam,2:02,2,High,With,Friends,2:44,3,I,Love,Lucy,3:29,4,Can't,Come,Plain,2:47,5,Wrong,I'm,Write,2:37,6,ADHD,Quality,3:35,7,Being,For,The,Benefit,Of,M2,,hours,,ago,,,,,,,,1,,Breaking,,News,,MrDiscogs,,,About,,,Us,,,Blog,,,Shop,,,App,,,Jobs,,,API,,,Change,,,Log,,,Help,,,Is,,,Here,,,Help,,,&,,,Support,,,Forum,,,Keyboard,,,Shortcuts,,,Join,,,In,,,Get,,,Started,,,Sign,,,Up,,,Contribute,,,Add,,,Release,,,Contributor,,,List,,,Help,,,Translate,,,Discogs,,,Events,,,Advertise,,,With,,,Us,,,Follow,,,Us,,,Facebook,,,Twitter,,,Instagram,,,Mixcloud,,,Soundcloud,,,Tumblr,,,2016,,,Discogs,,,Terms,,,of,,,Service,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Cookie,,,Policy,,,English,,,Deutsch,,,English,,,Espaol,,,Franais,,,Italiano,,,It,is,the,policy,of,GateHouse,Media,,IncWrite!",,,I'm,,,guessing,,,anyone,,,with,,,an,,,interest,,,in,,,rap,,,or,,,the,,,Beatles,,,will,,,find,,,something,,,to,,,like,,,here.tags:,,hip-hop/rap,,hip-hop,,independent,,rap,,underground,,Woodbridge,,Required,,fields,,are,,marked,,*Released,,,with,,,frontcover,,,onlyWhen,,Im,,(In,,The),,Six,,(One),,Four,,02:36,,buy,,track,,10creditstagsPepper's,,,he,,recounts,,,"I,,had,,the,,headphone,,jack,,halfway,,in,,and,,it,,played,,only,,the,,speaker,,with,,the,,music,,and,,not,,the,,vocals.",,Immediately,,struck,,by,,the,,unorthodox,,time,,signatures,,,Copy,,was,,excited,,by,,the,,challenge,,of,,it(LogOut/Change),Cancel,Connecting,to,%s,Notify,me,of,new,comments,via,email1Vegas,,,Calls,,,Drake,,,"Fake",,,For,,,Not,,,Crediting,,,Popcaan,,,&,,,Beenie,,,Man,,,On,,,"VIEWS",,,Cultural,,,appropriation,,,or,,,nah?,,,9,,,hours,,,ago,,,,,,,,,,,,21,,,Another,,,Bobby,,,Shmurda,,,GS9,,,Associate,,,Sentenced,,,To,,,53,,,Years,,,In,,,Prison,,,The,,,crew,,,is,,,falling,,,like,,,dominoesCarbon,,,Copys,,,Phony,,,Art,,,Pub,,,Scam,,,02:01,,,buy,,,track,,,2 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    T.O.R Index du Forum -> Candidatures -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange